FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position will support FS1 studio shows on tasks ranging from scheduling, organization of production crews, booking travel (including air, hotel, car service) for talent, ordering supplies, production meals, talent/crew/staff gifts, props and specialty wardrobe, processing invoices and expenses, executing Production short form contracts and hires, tracking department assets (i.e. laptops), and basic budget management. This position will have an active role in creative development of special projects and pieces with a focus on logistic and strategic planning for the studio production group.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work in tandem with Production Manager, Studio to organizing and managing production support
• Develop initiatives for Production staff. Contribute to brainstorming conversations to help with production planning for content team and finding efficiencies
• Work with Director of Production and Coordinating Producers of each show unit to organize logistical and strategic planning outside of the day to day show operations, tailoring and communicating between the studio teams and support groups that they collaborate with
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary
• Basic mathematical skills
• Good organization skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Resourceful and quick-thinking research skills
• Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.