Post Production Biller
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Post Production Biller - Fox Audio Services
This position is responsible for the oversight, actualizing and billing of completed work orders to ensure revenue is recognized within the proper fiscal period.
• Locate existing jobs in Xytech and actualize/process work orders within jobs
• Complete work orders utilizing operator notes adding additional transactions and/or bill codes
• Verify transactions input by Schedulers and/or Operators
• Verify PO amounts are not in excess of charges Flag overages to Scheduling for revised PO
• Follow up with Scheduling Team's on open issues related to unbilled work orders to include: coding information, purchase orders, close of jobs once completed (invoiced through PeopleSoft)
• Run weekly reports in Xytech to track open work orders
• Run additional reports as needed by Operations
• Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested
• 3 to 5 years experience billing in a Post Production environment
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Prior experience with Xytech Enterprise/Media Pulse scheduling program is required
• Prior accounting/booking experience helpful
Good communication and organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.