FoxNext GamesSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
FoxNext Games in San Francisco is hiring an Office Manager to support our growing office needs! The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a ''can-do'' attitude. The Office Manager will work closely with the senior leadership of the San Francisco office including the Fogbank Entertainment Game Studio, and report into the COO of FoxNext Games.
• Help manage the facility in coordination with the management company and building security
• Manage various facility-related vendors (ex. beverage and snack providers, building service providers)
• Order office supplies and maintain equipment in coordination with the IT manager
• Drive team building events including a summer family outing and end-of-year holiday party
• Support coordinating group meetings and company events
• Work in collaboration with office managers and corporate partners (ex. HR, IT, Recruiting)
• Send and receive mail and packages as needed
• Support the SF team as recruiting coordinator:
• Coordinate scheduling of pre-and post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
• Help the Recruiting and HR partners with on-boarding and off-boarding documents
• Help create and define the culture you want to work in!
• Greet all visitors and guests as the voice and face of FoxNext Games
• Authentic, warm, savvy, communicative
• At least 2 years of experience in office administration
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Event planning experience
• Detail oriented and excellent at follow-through
• Proficient with MS office suite and other computer applications
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with attention to detail
• Ability to quickly build relationships and establish trust with leaders, hiring managers, colleagues and candidates/applicants, employees, and the public at large
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, mobile, console/PC games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext VR Studio and FoxNext Destinations. Fox has a successful track record of creating critically acclaimed games including The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Angry Birds Rio, Alien: Isolation, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, and Sugar Smash: Book of Life. Aftershock, a division of FoxNext Games, has a number of projects in development including an all new mobile game based on the expansive Marvel Universe, and a massively multiplayer mobile strategy game for James Cameron's Avatar franchise. A AAA PC/console game set In the world of Avatar is in development with Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio. FoxNext VR Studio is in development on Alien and Planet of the Apes VR experiences. FoxNext Destinations will further lead the development of location based entertainment business with the success of the 2017 THEA award winner Springfield, USA and 2008 THEA award winner The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando, Avatar: Discover Pandora, a new interactive exhibition inspired by the breathtaking environments and inspirational cultures of Pandora, and the development of the 20th Century Fox World theme park in Malaysia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.