Coordinator, Theatrical Creative Advertising
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
AV and Print:
• Manage all incoming and outgoing Print and A/V assets including in-theater, digital, outdoor, trailers, TV spots and digital content
• Liaise between A/V and Print vendors, and coordinate feedback and creative requests
• Facilitate delivery of A/V material to and from vendors, filmmakers and internal staff
• Track changes between cuts of A/V material
• Manage WireDrive and creating WD links.
• Submit Trailers and TV/Digital to networks, legal and MPAA or corresponding guilds
• Send A/V material to test with research team
• Managing and keeping comp books for print up to date
• Assembling PDF's in Bridge and Acrobat
• Coordinate Photoshoots with talent, production and creative teams.
• Burn-Ins and Watermarking A/V and Print
• Code and track POR's and advertising budgets
• Ordering and invoicing supplies
• Contact talent for approvals on creative content
• Setting up Vendors in Ascenza and GVAT
• Set up Fiber Lines
• Creative thinking and ideation
• B.A. degree required
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role within a fast-paced, creative environment
• Excellent MS Office computer skills
• Strong organization, time management and communication skills.
• Love for the entertainment industry with a keen interest in theatrical marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.