Coordinator, Theatrical Creative Advertising
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2018 11:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Theatrical Creative Advertising jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Theatrical Creative Advertising postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Theatrical Creative Advertising? AV and Print:
• Manage all incoming and outgoing Print and A/V assets including in-theater, digital, outdoor, trailers, TV spots and digital content
• Liaise between A/V and Print vendors, and coordinate feedback and creative requests
• Facilitate delivery of A/V material to and from vendors, filmmakers and internal staff
• Track changes between cuts of A/V material
• Manage WireDrive and creating WD links.
• Submit Trailers and TV/Digital to networks, legal and MPAA or corresponding guilds
• Send A/V material to test with research team
• Managing and keeping comp books for print up to date
• Assembling PDF's in Bridge and Acrobat
• Coordinate Photoshoots with talent, production and creative teams.
• Burn-Ins and Watermarking A/V and Print
• Code and track POR's and advertising budgets
• Ordering and invoicing supplies
• Contact talent for approvals on creative content
• Setting up Vendors in Ascenza and GVAT
• Set up Fiber Lines
• Creative thinking and ideation
• B.A. degree required
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role within a fast-paced, creative environment
• Excellent MS Office computer skills
• Strong organization, time management and communication skills.
• Love for the entertainment industry with a keen interest in theatrical marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.