Content Lead - Malayalam
Full Time Job
• Visualizing and creatively developing sports shows, editorial development, imbibing television viewership and consumer research insights intocreative development
• Ideating on the continually evolving format and content for shows for the TG
• Developing editorial guidelines
• Continuously forward-planning segments ideas and segments and developing ideas for new shows
• Planning the production implementation
• Developing guidelines for producers
10 – 12 years of experience in Creative supervision of development of content with specific television/video experience
Post-graduation in any content/creative stream (design, film or television production, creative writing, visualization) will be of advantage.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of live broadcasting's various aspects
• Supervision of content and format development
• Supervision of scripting and pre-production, production and post-production
• Networking in the television production industry and knowledge of creative development houses as well as freelancers with requisite production skills
• Creative supervision and ideation experience
• Proficiency in Malayalam
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Team player
• Organized and adaptable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country's leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40 channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network's entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.