Associate Producer, Mornings With Maria
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
'Mornings with Maria' is the smartest conversation in the morning! Anchor Maria Bartiromo and her team are committed to covering the most important business and political news stories of the day. From Silicon Valley to Wall Street to the White House and even across the pond, Maria, alongside a rotating panel of experts, talk to viewers about issues that matter. We are looking for a talented Associate Producer to join the team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Producing in studio segments, as well as on location shoots
• Conducting pre-interviews with high-profile guests
• Researching a wide range of topics and their impact on the economy
• Cutting video, sound and writing copy
• Pitching stories daily
• Occasionally lining at least one hour of show
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A bachelor's degree and or relevant work experience
• 4 years of experience in television production
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgement
• A passion for current events
• Ability to work overnight hours
NICE TO HAVES
• Finding the economic impact of a story and making a national audience understand the importance
• Being creative and in control
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
Fox News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for more than 14 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.