Assistant Vice President - Brand Experience & Events
Full Time Job
• Work closely with content , production , marketing team & other business teams to organize end to end On ground sports events
• Prepare and monitor Budgets
• Work with the finance team to ensure timely payment of associated vendors.
• Qualitative assessment of the ''Ideas'' and ''executional prowess''
• Graduate with at least 8-10 years of experience in Events
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Should have creative bent of mind
• Adequate know of the entertainment industry, with key focus of events.
• Knowledge of Operations, Production and Logistics aspect of Event Management.
• Team Player
• Excellent Communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country's leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40 channels in 8 different languages, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The network's entertainment channel portfolio includes Star Gold, Channel V, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Life OK, Movies OK and Star Plus, India's No. 1 Hindi General Entertainment Channel. It has a leading presence in regional broadcasting as well, through a bouquet of affiliate channels which includes Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Vijay and now Maa. It is also present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios, an affiliate joint venture company.