Analyst, Rights & Windowing - Features
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Enterprise Rights and Windowing Management (ERWM) department focuses on managing Business rights and aligning with Legal rights, where possible; while curating windowing rules and guidelines to provide cross media window visibility, drive product availability, and allow for the maximization of revenue throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Reporting to the Manager, ERWM, the Analyst will primarily assist in the management surrounding business rights and windowing. They will help maintain worldwide distribution rights for Fox -- all product / all media. They will also be part of the worldwide windowing team, managing windowing rules and guidelines for both traditional Television and the dynamically evolving Digital landscape. They will assist with the execution of all necessary outputs and processes that are managed by the ERWM team.
The Analyst must have great communication skills and have a strategic and operational mindset with a proclivity toward the operational. He or she must be motivated, tactful, and able to build and maintain strong relationships within and outside of the department. The Analyst must be able to support and work with all members of the ERWM team.
Primary Analyst Responsibilities
• Read, interpret, and codify legal rights documents
• Product discovery, tracking, data entry, system updates
• Work closely with business divisions to facilitate dating confirmations across all product
• Handle windowing for assigned territories, interact with colleagues in local offices
• Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Master both the Enterprise Rights Management (ERM) and Prophet (windowing and availabilities) systems
• Contribute new ideas and thinking around Rights and Windowing systems.
• Positive attitude
• Respectful and tactful with superiors and co-workers
• Superior time management and multitasking skills
• Detail oriented and extremely organized
• Passion for entertainment
• Collaborate willingly as a team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of entertainment licensing / distribution rights is a plus
• Proficient with MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree required, similar work experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.