Temporary Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The FOX Sports Regional Sales & Marketing group is seeking a temporary Assistant to support a high-level executive as well as manage the daily operational and administrative responsibilities for the regional sales & marketing team. This is approximately a 3-4 month position that will be responsible for assisting in areas of on-air promotions, consumer marketing campaigns, digital and ad sales initiatives during that time. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of FOX Sports Regional Networks and is located in Los Angeles, CA.
• General Administrative duties: Maintain daily schedules, phones, expense reports, travel arrangements, office management, schedule meetings, shipments, order supplies, and IT requests.
• Marketing Administrative duties: Coordinate and assist in the development of all marketing and on-air promotional campaigns. Develop status reports for projects and create timelines for the completion of projects.
• Sales Administrative duties: Provide insight into market trends and make recommendations on the position of the RSNs within the current advertising landscape. Oversight of streaming product viewership data and management of ad sales inventory for FOX Sports GO and FOX Sports App.
• Communications and Digital Administrative duties: Create recaps for RSN marketing platforms, assist with social and digital programs across the regions, and assist with communications efforts.
• College degree preferred.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of corporate administrative experience required.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Exceptional organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
• Must be self-starter and highly motivated.
• Thrives in fast-paced environment, delivering under tight deadlines.
• Must have interest in sports and/or television.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Sports Networks
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.