Summer Intern - Hts Partnership Development
Fox SportsNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Projects and tasks that will be assigned to the intern:
• Compiling and updating comprehensive database of client contacts
• Creating various industry market research reports and presenting regularly to the group
• Supporting the client prospecting process through research, scouting, and analysis
• Assisting in political advertising activity, including researching the election landscape and maintaining a catalog of important races across the country
Gain a thorough understanding of the ad sales process as it relates to new business, partnership development, and the political landscape. The intern will be expected to complete projects in a detailed and timely manner, and will gain experience in presenting his/her results and findings.
• Currently be enrolled as an undergrad in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication, or Sports Business
• Projected Graduation: Spring 2019
• Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and design software
• Strong interest in sports marketing, media, business development is a plus
• Driven, organized applicants encouraged to apply
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.