Fox SportsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
FOX Sports Arizona is searching for a Producer to join their team in Phoenix. This position is primarily responsible for producing pre-game and post-game shows for the Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Coyotes and other events assigned. In addition, the Producer will assist in producing Diamondbacks and Coyotes magazine shows, specials and features as well as providing content for social media from assigned events. The incumbent will also fill-in as game producer for Diamondbacks or Coyotes games as needed and will also serve as AD for road games. Other duties include, working with the Executive Producer and Coordinating Producer on pre-game and post-game show content and presentations as well as and working with Operations to schedule, coordinate and setup events.
• Produces pre-and-post-game shows for assigned telecasts, magazine shows, specials and features as needed
• Works in conjunction with Executive Producer and Coordinating Producer on show content and presentations
• Works with Operations to coordinate and to set up events and productions
• Assists in developing less experienced staff and freelance employees
• Produces any needed documents for each event
• Serves as Game Producer in a relief role and AD road games that are assigned as pre/post game producer
• Schedules and participates in meetings and conference calls related to productions, as required - maintains office hours during off-season
• A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Radio/TV/Film, is preferred and equivalent work experience will be considered
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in live event/show producing is necessary - previous supervisory and leadership skills are required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills are necessary
• A demonstrated ability work without supervision in a high-pressure environment is essential
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
• The ability to operate video cameras, videotape decks and non-linear editing equipment is necessary
• Knowledge of television remote production facilities is essential
• Must be able to drive a vehicle and hold a valid driver's license - must be willing to travel often and attend live sports events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Sports Networks
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.