Motion Graphics Designer
Fox SportsSingapore, SG
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2018 1:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Motion Graphics Designer jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Motion Graphics Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Graphics Designer? Motion Graphics Designer (1 Year Contract)
To develop & create motion graphic material for on-air promotions and marketing for the FOX SPORTS channels and their properties. This will be done primarily via on-air promotions, and also online/social media. Most material will be motion graphics based.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with Promo Producers and other Designers to enhance the creative process.
• Provide creative solution from brain-storming to high quality output for all Sports Campaigns, Show Packages & Content across platforms- TV, Digital, Social Media, Marketing.
• Make sure your contribution in design and motion graphics achieves a synergy with the various elements of on-air promos- idea, script, edit, music.
• Participate in shoots as required, especially for VFX or Chroma screen projects.
• Achieve standout creativity for major campaigns as well as smaller projects, always prioritising quality.
• Constantly look to maximise creativity while doing justice to the brief, with limited resources.
• Come up with ideas/initiatives independently.
• Work with program schedulers, to ensure on-air promotions and presentation are in sync.
• Manage your own work flow independently to ensure that tight deadlines can be met. Also work on projects jointly with other designers.
• Keep in touch with on-air design and motion graphic trends, to maintain innovation and freshness.
• Using a combination of excellent listening skills and natural people skills you can effectively communicate ideas and take on-board feedback from within the creative team as well as others internally.
University degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or Multimedia Design.
Experience: > 3 years in graphic design/animation in Broadcasting, Production or Creative Agency environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Illustrator & Photoshop.
• Experience with Cinema4d is a distinct plus. Knowledge of other 3D software also an advantage.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
• Experience in on-air motion graphics for television and promos is a definite advantage, as is a good understanding of the broadcast (TV) environment.
• Meticulous attention to design detail.
• Strong knowledge of typography, design fundamentals and colours.
• Stay up to date with industry developments & tools.
• Ability to manage your time and work on simultaneous projects at once.
• Experience handling a high volume of work and tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fun collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Self-motivating, creative, energetic, well-organized, able to work independently and good team player.
• Punctual work delivery & strong sense of responsibility.
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
• General interest in sports and sports broadcasting is expected. Candidate should have an awareness and understanding of mainstream sports – football, golf, tennis, motorsports and MMA.
Please submit your portfolio along with your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.