Fox SportsCharlotte, NC
Motion Designer (Mac Artist)-Freelancer
The Motion Designer (Graphic Designer/Artist) will a key part of the on-air promotions team and will work closely with Creative Director(s) to design and animate on-air graphic packages. This person should be highly collaborative with a strong artistic sense-ability. They should have the ability to develop concepts and take them from design to completion.
• Work closely with Creative Directors to develop concepts with storyboards and style frames and bring them to life with motion design.
• Maintain and organize digital files and projects consistent with organizational workflow.
• Develop comprehensive tool kits to be used by multiple Editors.
• Deliver projects within assigned deadlines.
• Develop concepts in a working team environment, maintaining balance between artistic, and strategic style and vision.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years working in 2D production for broadcast or equivalent industry.
• Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop and illustrator. Experience with Premiere a plus.
• Strong understanding of esthetics and design, layout, typography and color correction.
• Passionate about contemporary art, design, and animation.
• Mac Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Working knowledge of media broadcast file formats and technology.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Highly organized and motivated with an exacting attention to detail.
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
• The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high-pressure environment.
• Team player who is comfortable giving opinion while also taking critiques and direction well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.