Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Fox Sports Music department is seeking a Manager, Clearance to oversee music clearance and confirmations for all of Marketing and the management and compliance for the Music Cue sheets.
• Manage the day to day licensing and clearance issues for Marketing. Handles the negotiation and analysis of business and legal terms and potential impact of music licensing agreements.
• Manage and maintain the Music Cue Sheet delivery system within Salesforce and oversee the delivery of cue sheets in a prompt manner.
• Supervise the direction of music from promotion and marketing campaigns.
• Supervise and train new production assistants with all cue sheet databases as well as leading all the cue sheet trainings with production groups at the onset of each sports season.
• Oversee cue sheet creation for live sporting events in the booth/audio room.
• Special projects as assigned by the Vice President and Executive Director.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
• Minimum of four years of broad music experience and excellent knowledge of all types of music genres and history. Previous music licensing experience preferred.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Basic math skills required.
• Superior knowledge of general Microsoft applications.
• Must be highly organized and demonstrate ability to multi-task and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Superior attention to detail and follow through required.
• Must be available on weekends to handle urgent issues via email/phone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.