Fall Intern - Production
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
FOX Sports Media Group (FSMG) is seeking a motivated, sports-minded individual to support Fox Sports WestWest/Prime Ticket. This internship is an exciting opportunity for a student looking to gain practical work experience in the field of sports television and game production-with a focus on sports such as Major League Baseball, NBA and NHL and high school football. The intern will develop a detailed understanding of FOX Sports' business structure, core objectives and workforce needs, while working directly with producers and directors for some of our biggest sports.
• Administrative duties including collecting and organizing footage for weekly games, renaming clips from various games such as Major League Baseball, HSFB, NBA and NHL.
• Assisting in all production assets for team partners which include Major League Baseball, HSFB Football, NBA and NHL teams while working closely with the producers, associate producers and production assistants as well as personnel from operations and crewing department for various remote and studio production needs
• Shadowing staff producers, freelance crews, editors, ENG operators in the office as well as remote productions
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.