Fall Intern - Longform
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The FOX Sports Originals intern will assist the department in day-to-day activities as well as long term special projects and documentaries. Over the course of the internship, the candidate will learn many aspects of producing, editing & show development.
This internship is an exciting opportunity for a student looking to gain practical work experience in documentaries while working closely with producers, directors and talent.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
• Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects), Mac, PC experience preferred
• Must be passionate about sports and documentaries
• Brings proactiveness, dependability and enthusiasm to the tasks at hand
• Keen attention to detail and creative thought process
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.