Fall Intern - Field Operations
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
FIELD OPERATIONS INTERN
***Assist Production Coordinators and Managers with all aspects of Field Operations including preparation of Remote and Studio Productions.
• Data Entry in Production / Operations Scheduling grids / Production Memos
• Maintain physical inventory of Operations Supplies – shipping and receiving
• Studio Preparation for World Cup Events including the use of I-News
• Use of Smartsheet for Technical, Transmission and Talent Information
• Limited on-site assistance at Greater Los Angeles area based events (remote)
• Maintenance of supplies for Edit Rooms and Production Teams
• Organization of Credential Headshots for MLB All-Star Game / Postseason
• Preparation / Inventory and Shipping of College Football / NFL Operations Supplies
– Interest in Broadcast Operations
• Strong Computer skills able to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment filled with strong willed, highly intense personalities.
• Adaptable to new challenges and ideas
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a group setting
• Interest in Sports is a bonus / Interest in Television and operational logistics is essential
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.