Executive Assistant, Fox Sports
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox Sports is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support the President of National Networks. This position will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the organization and is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and ambitious individual with a passion for the sports industry. You will provide support to the President and will build collaborative relationships with other executives and assistants throughout the company in addition to traditional administrative duties in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will effectively balance changing demands, a dynamic schedule and will work well under pressure.
• Serve as ambassador of the President handling incoming calls, greeting visitors and all situations with discretion, diplomacy, urgency and poise.
• Manage calendar including meetings, calls and events and all corresponding logistics (scheduling, catering, preparation of meeting materials, etc.).
• Act as liaison with other internal administrative departments and external contacts to execute assignments.
• Handle complex domestic and international travel arrangements and process related expense reports for the President.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key contacts among corresponding key businesses.
• Manage frequent projects while prioritizing conflicting needs and changing deadlines.
• General office duties such as mail, ordering supplies, copying, and processing invoices, preparing routine correspondence, documents and spreadsheets as needed.
• An undergraduate degree is required.
• Minimum two years of administrative experience supporting a VP or above and previous experience working in sports or entertainment preferred.
• Strong interest in sports with an understanding of current events and trends in the sports industry highly preferred.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work well under pressure.
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives.
• Professional presence, good judgment and the ability toanticipate needs.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and a problem solver.
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.