Digital Producer / Editor
Fox SportsCleveland, OH
FOX Sports Ohio is looking for a Freelance Digital Producer/Editor to join the team. This position is located in Cleveland, Ohio.
• Write scripts for digital original videos with ability to include and tie together narration for host, athlete/on-air talent soundbites, as well as accompanying text and engaging visuals on screen
• Edit compelling short and longer-form content to engage users of FOX Sports Ohio and SportsTime Ohio's digital and social platforms
• Use graphic design software to create engaging visual content for social platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
• Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekends and nights depending on team, production and event schedules
• Individual possesses deep knowledge of Ohio sports, pop culture and is a regular consumer of digital/social content
• Stays up on and ahead of the latest digital/social trends
• Experience with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Avid, etc.) and graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) required
• On-camera experience highly preferred
• Experience shooting content with camera highly preferred
• High attention to detail and organization while multi-tasking
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Sports Networks
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.