Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Fox Sports Music department is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support to the Vice President and general office support to the department. In addition, this position will be trained to assist with creating and managing cue sheets.
• Provide administrative support to Vice President, including answering phones, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, setting up conference calls, and processing expense reports.
• Provide general office support for the department, including mailings, maintaining various spreadsheets and lists, working with IT on computer issues, ordering supplies, filing and copying.
• Assist with live cueing and provide cue sheet support.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
• Prior administrative or internship experience in an office environment required. At least 1 year of assistant experience strongly preferred.
• Superior knowledge of general Microsoft Office programs required.
• Excellent oral and written skills required.
• Must be a highly organized individual with a ''can do'' team player attitude.
• Must have an excellent customer-service approach.
• Must have good attention to detail and an ability to spot inconsistencies.
• Must have excellent multi-tasking skills, and be able to consistently deliver high quality, detailed work product to meet multiple deadlines with ease.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.