Campus Recruiting Manager
Fox News ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Campus Recruiting Manager to lead and execute on firm wide campus recruiting strategy. As the Campus Manager you will work closely with multiple functional areas to develop strategic relationships with colleges and universities. You will manage and lead a team on the execution of the campus recruiting strategy through planning, event execution, maintaining an active presence on campus, and candidate management. In this role you will also be responsible for all entry level full time hiring across the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hire for intern/entry level positions and coordinate the summer, fall and spring intern program; including events, reviews and full-time offers
• Assist in the implementation of our campus recruiting strategy and enhance the organization's brand at designated universities
• Direct and coordinate campus recruiting activities, including communications, on-site interviewing and other administrative details
• Develop, plan and participate as needed in campus activities such as presentations, career fairs, interviews
• Work in coordination with leadership to develop realistic goals and recruiting plans as appropriate
• Establish relationships with key campus stakeholders i.e. placement office directors, faculty, and students
• Evaluate candidates that have the necessary skills and interest to sustain a career
• Network within the marketplace to understand the competitive campus landscape (including compensation and program data) and make recommendations as appropriate
• Assist in the development and implementation of the intern program including, intern performance evaluations, social event planning, intern manager training etc.
• Manage early in career (0-2 years of experience) recruiting firm wide for all roles
• Manage early in career recruiting pipeline program
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 years of prior in campus recruiting experience
• Strong client-service orientation and ability to build trusted-advisor relationships
• Excellent project management skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to travel as needed throughout the year, especially peak campus seasons- evening and weekend work during peak seasons is also possible
• 2 years of prior people leadership experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the soon to launch OTT platform, FOX Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than 16 years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country while a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states that FOX News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country. FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.