Fox News ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Live Daily Streaming
Fox News is looking for an Associate Producer to join the New York Bureau. As the Associate Producer you will manage content distribution and strategy across multi-media platforms. You will work with producers and editors to structure and enhance content for various platforms across Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the digital content to grow multi-platform content, audience and engagement
• Produce live daily streaming shows for Fox Nation
• Produce original news content, including research, conducting interviews, writing and editing scripts, field producing and booking
• Own story packaging for specific content across multiple platforms
• Identify new content types and technologies that help us reach and serve even larger audiences
• Book relevant guests, contributors and hosts for specific stories
• Assist in the development of content for shows
• Support creative processes, content development, and production
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2 years of experience in television
• Control room experience
• Booking & writing experience
• Production experience in breaking news, and feature reporting
• A strong news background including covering breaking news in a competitive environment
• Automation experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the soon to launch OTT platform, FOX Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than 16 years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country while a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states that FOX News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country. FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.