Talent Acquisition Specialist
Fox Networks GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
This position provides an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to really make a difference. The right candidate has a 'can do' attitude, is solutions focused and thrives on working at pace in an environment of ambiguity.
This person is curious with an innate ability to understand individual motivations and can forge strong relationships effortlessly. The right candidate will have a degree of flexibility in helping to further develop this position, and therefore their own career as a Talent Acquisition professional.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist, along with the Director, Talent Acquisition for Europe & Africa, shall form the regional TA function, partnering with a range of departments including AdSales, Finance, Production, National Geographic, Broadcast, Tech, IT, BD, Marketing, Research, Affiliates, Acquisitions and BabyTV.
The purpose of this role is to recruit the best talent for the UK HQ for roles up to manager level. The role will also support the wider HR team across the local offices in the region with sourcing candidates and being a member of the support helpdesk for tools, systems and sourcing strategies.
• Delivering general coordination and administrative support to the recruitment function
• Managing the end to end recruitment process for a quotient of junior UK based roles
• Supporting the provision of a recruitment service which delivers a positive experience to candidates and hiring managers, bringing in the best possible talent for each role
• Conducting initial screenings as a support for more senior roles
• Quickly identifying key attributes in candidates and assessing fit for each role
• Seamlessly multitasking while navigating a broad role with ever changing priorities in a fast paced, dynamic and matrixed organisation
• Utilising a range of sourcing strategies to attract the best external talent
• Working on a number of projects as part of the regional HR team
• Providing support to each of the local HR teams in the region with their TA activities
• Helping to devise best practice materials to share with the regional team
• Communicating effectively with a large number of candidates and internal stakeholders
• Being a representative for the TA function, and therefore ensuring accuracy, excellent communication skills and finding the right tone for each correspondence
• Working with finance to pay invoices and setting up vendors
• Helping to maintain a direct recruitment sourcing strategy of 70% direct to 30% agency
• Research & Identify the most appropriate job posting platforms for niche roles to include social media, career pages and other relevant job boards
• Working with recruitment agencies and helping to refine our PSL
• Bring ideas about talent acquisition strategies and employer branding in a constantly changing environment
• Working with data and Excel, pulling together and collating information for reporting purposes
• Keeping informed of new assessment tools, technologies and psychometrics
• Attending job fairs and Expo's where applicable
• Educated to degree level
• Proficiency in direct sourcing, including LinkedIn Recruiter; experience of an internal ATS is a bonus
• In-house specific recruitment background
• Had exposure to roles across different functions, including finance
• Excellent ability to quickly understand and uncover motivations and culture fit when assessing candidates
• Strong analytical skills
• 'Can do' attitude and a flexible approach
• Tactful, diplomatic and able to thrive in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment
• Ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with colleagues and stakeholders
• Demonstrable high level of discretion regarding the handling of confidential information
• Excellent written English skills are essential, including spelling, grammar and tone, with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
• Sound IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Collaborative team player with a creative approach to problem solving
• Strong cultural awareness
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox , Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.