Fox Networks GroupHelsinki, ES
Full Time Job
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with both a passion for television production and a keen eye for detail. The role requires a self-starter, able to work independently to provide high quality, detail-orientated co-ordination and administration service for FNG Nordic's On-Air Department.
Facilitating the smooth operation of the creative department with both internal and external stake-holders and the ability to communicate effectively and work at the highest level on a daily basis is paramount to the effective execution of this role.
• Identify post-production requirements of jobs briefed into the creative department, and facilitate relevant bookings and traffic flows
• Plan production time with creative team, including material requests, and ensure delivery deadlines are met punctually
• Scheduling of post-production, internally and with external suppliers
• Determine promo versions and TX information for scheduling purposes based on strategy determined by Head of Creative, and ensure scheduling documents are kept correct and up to date for playout centres
• Maintain relationships and information flow from other internal departments to creative team
• Co-ordinate incoming requests; and outgoing material and promo traffic to/from affiliates
• Obtain relevant rights/permissions for use of stock footage and music
• Quality control: Check and ensure that all messages communicated are correct and that the promo adheres to internal and industry broadcast standards
• Assist HOD in continuously improving production processes and information handling to ensure maximum time and budget efficiency and productive communication
• To develop collaborative working relationships with designers, creative producers, editors and audio engineers, to improve production processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with all levels within the organisation (locally and internationally), as well as external suppliers, clients and affiliates.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
• Highly developed skills in time and priority management.
• Computer Literate particularly in Word, Excel etc.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
• Understanding of and experience handling budgets, including handling of purchase orders and invoices.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a production manager or 3 years experience as a production co-ordinator in for an on air department or similar TV environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox , Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.