Fox Networks GroupSofia, SF
Full Time Job
We are currently looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria, as a maternity cover.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning and coordination of the workload and the requests from other departments.
• Monthly and weekly make lists preparation and tracking down the deadlines.
• Ensuring smooth communication between Programming, Marketing, Ad Sales and OAP Department regarding all campaigns and activities.
• Scheduling of voice over sessions.
• Participation in brainstorming meetings.
• Dowloading global promo deliveries and obtaining campaigns approval.
• Creating reports to the Direct Manager.
• Promo versioning budget supervision.
• Relevant University Degree
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and self-starting
• Positive attitude to work
• Strong time-management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong team player; collaborative attitude.
• Practical approach to problem solving; track record of demonstrating initiative.
• Interest in the media industry; desire to work in a creative environment.
• Ability to work proactively and independently with minimal direction.
WHY WORK AT FOX
At Fox, our employees are the key to our success – they are our biggest stars. We aim to find the brightest talents and set them out on a journey of discovery. Because of our employees' creativity, commitment to innovation and continuous dedication to achieving excellence, we continue to produce the very best stories in film and television and the greatest moments in TV industry.
Our employees are our greatest asset. That is why we offer competitive health and wellness benefits that take effect on the first day of employment, as well as many other perks.
BE PART OF THE ADVENTURE
Worldwide, we are more than 10,000, and in the Balkans we have 120 entrepreneurs, innovators and risk takers with a passion for film, television and sports. We're a diverse group, spread around the world and united by a shared set of values and goals.
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Our employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo. We strive every day to foster a culture that exudes energy and excitement. This unique culture allows us to attract and retain the industry's brightest talent because it provides opportunities to grow and take on new challenges.
Whether it's entertainment or factual, distribution or production of TV content, we encourage our employees to share their expertise in providing new, better and different ways of doing business. This empowers our employees to be who they are, and it inspires them to do their best work.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opening, please apply by sending us your motivation letter and CV in English.
All applications will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and provided with feedback!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox. FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
Founded in 2005, Fox Networks Group Bulgaria EOOD is a branch of Fox Networks Group Europe & Africa, with headquarters in London. FNG divisions create, program and distribute on a global basis much of the world's most popular entertainment, sports and non-fiction programming.
In Bulgaria FNG operates a portfolio of the world famous TV brands FOX, FOX life, FOX Crime, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, 24KITCHEN, and distributes BabyTV and Sky News. The office in Sofia employs highly professional programming, creative, technical, sales, marketing, HR and financial teams and acts as a business coordination hub for 9 Balkan countries.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.