Fox Networks GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox Networks Group is seeking a Music Administator to support the Executive Director for the Music Department and to manage the invoice and vendor onboarding process.
• Manage the invoice and vendor onboarding process to ensure accurate and timely payments.
• Review music clearance documents to ensure proper processing of payments in the invoice system.
• Input and update data accurately in department systems.
• Provide administrative support, including duties such as scanning, filing music documents, and other projects as assigned.
• Four-year college degree required.
• 1-3 years of administrative experience in an office environment required. Some experience with music licensing and transactional experience in a studio setting strongly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Basic mathematical skills and superior reasoning skills.
• Superior knowledge of general Microsoft applications.
• Knowledge of an invoicing system is a plus.
• Must have a proactive, collaborative attitude and be a good team player.
• Must demonstrate superior attention to detail and the ability to complete general tasks with minimal supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.