Fox Networks GroupHelsinki, ES
Full Time Job
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder in print, digital and motion design, with a passion for broadcast television, to work with some of the most well known and loved, brands in the world. The position is a maternity cover, estimated duration 6 months.
• Produce consistent and effective on and off-air graphics, while maintaining the look and feel of the channels.
• Produce material for other internal departments
• Work well within a team environment
• Liaise with internal departments and confidently take on projects in a professional and intelligent manner
• Constantly demonstrate creativity, resourcefulness and innovation in pro-active development of concepts and ideas
• Develop innovative design concepts in line with brief, budget and available production time, using independent judgment and creativity
• Receive and understand briefs from Producers, Creative Manager, Marketing, GM, or any relevant stakeholders
• Develop graphic design and animation treatment for on-air and social communications in collaboration with the producers.
• Address briefs and feedback in a timely manner, communicating time needed and understanding of feedback given.
• Translate brief into a creative design solution in line with existing brand style
• Design concept mood boards, storyboards, presentations and promotional products
• Able to work with external freelancers on a project to project basis
• Create on air presentation and continuity elements according to channel requirements
• Ensure all continuity and presentation elements are correctly delivered to playout
• Check and ensure that all facts communicated are correct and that the graphics adheres to internal, print media and industry broadcast standards
• Actively advance skill set and abilities, keeping aware of industry trends and techniques.
• Work across multiple projects.
• Relevant degree or diploma
• Workable knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Freehand and After Effects
• 3 years experience in a television or creative agency environment
• Proven creative skills in motion design
• Display an exceptional sense of visual design, and clear interest in motion graphics
• Ability to articulate creative ideas in verbal and written communication
• Ability to work with and communicate with an international team
• Fluent English
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in high pressure situations
• Knowledge and passion for TV programs and media.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY