Fox Networks GroupBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
• Play the supervisor role and guide subordinate to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the Programming team
• Maintains control of all aspects of the creation, production and development of media programs
• Establishes and maintains an environment that maximizes the effectiveness of cast and production crews
• Responsible for the overall quality control of productions consistent with creative vision and/or production plan
• Act as a central contact point of all channels (on promo) and BTO
• Work closely with Producer, Broadcast Technical Operations, channels teams and cable operator to coordinate promo
• Book VO person and organize their schedule on a centralized basisand manage its budget
• 5 years relevant experience
• Extensive experience working in China with local Chinese partners on development and production and financing.
• Deep experience of working with screenwriters, producers and directors.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work closely with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally
• Demonstrates flexibility coupled with the ability to work in a fast paced industry and changing environment
• Fluent in Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox , Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.