Fox Networks GroupBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
• Assist Executive Producer the creation of a television program.
• Responsible for seeing a production through from beginning to end.
• Review and screen Chinese and English scripts and novels, write comments and summaries, introduce and incubate high quality IP resources.
• Make specific suggestions and amendments to the scripts which are confirmed to participate in investment, and summarize the opinions of others to communicate with producers and screenwriters.
• Follow up and propel the progress of the other steps of projects, such as, Follow up the NDA contract; Make project layout PPT for homemade projects; Prepare the test screening and summary the suggestions on revision of participants.
• In charge of various administrative aspects, including hiring and overseeing cast and crew, writing and editing content, maintaining a budget, and creating work schedules.
• Bachelor degree
• English both of oral and writing are necessary
• Experiences of writing scripts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox , Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.