Coordinator, Program Services
Fox Networks GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Program Coordinator for Fox Broadcasting is responsible for all aspects of delivery for every show on the network. They will be directly responsible for multi-million dollar shows on a daily basis. The Program Coordinator will directly contact production executives, potentially including executive producers and major talent. They will also instruct a large team of engineers on what tasks need to be prioritized to ensure that all shows are received and air correctly. This position will speak with multiple departments throughout Fox to ensure that they all have accurate information about shows, including timings, ratings, technical issues, and other information which can be unique to each show. They will also provide valuable coverage for our On-Air Coordinators, ensuring that all shows and commercials air correctly. This potentially includes work on live shows and weekend sporting events. The Program Coordinator also compares our logs to our instructions from advertisers, ensuring all ad revenue, which averages 2.5 to 3 billion dollars per year, is preserved.
• Deal with final delivery of Primetime shows, logging them, obtaining QC reports, timing sheets and scheduling.
• Produce prime time billboards for Sales.
• Take delivery and archives air checks for all day parts.
• Maintain/archive all program tapes and files.
• File and archive all program information
• Provide a final check of Prime and Sports logs to ensure accuracy.
• A college degree or equivalency is required. Specific experience in coordinating television broadcasting work is preferred.
• Previous supervisory experience is preferred
• Superior oral and written communication skills are required.
• Good mathematical and reasoning skills are required.
• Good organizational and project management skills are required.
• Good computer skills, including email, internet and various word processing programs are required.
• Proven leadership and supervisory skills are required.
• The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high pressure environment is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY