Fox Networks GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Fox Networks Group Business & Legal Affairs department is seeking a Contract Administrator to provide support to the Broadcast Network Distribution businesses. This position will interface directly with business executives, as well as support the attorneys in the department, and requires a detail oriented, flexible person who can handle a large workload in a fast-paced environment and who can operate easily with minimal supervision.
• Analyze contracts in connection with determining network rights and obligations.
• Identify, analyze, and communicate significant developments affecting rights and obligations.
• Draft and facilitate execution of various network agreements, routine letters and other correspondence.
• Research business trends and draft power point presentations and related analysis
• Maintain and administer legal contract filing system
• Maintain spreadsheets to facilitate administration of contract renewal process and the tracking of documents during their negotiation
• Work with team members to monitor and communicate developments/trends in consumption and distribution of video programming (e.g., on-line, via apps, mobile phones)
• Four year college degree required. Paralegal certificate preferred.
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment required.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel is required. Experience with rights management software, Adobe Acrobat and Accutrac preferred.
• Must be well-spoken, and demonstrate strong written (including legal drafting) and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills required. Must be extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines.
• Because of exposure to high level confidential information, a high level of integrity, discretion and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.