Assistant, Distribution Marketing
Fox Networks GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox Networks Distribution Marketing department is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support for two executives in Distribution. This position will also support others in the department, and manage projects such as VIP list maintenance, affiliate asset trafficking, and CMF invoicing.
• Provides administrative support to Vice President of Distribution Marketing and Senior Vice President of Distribution Finance, including phones, calendar management, expense reports, travel arrangements and other administrative tasks.
• Provide support to Directors in the department, including expense reports and travel arrangements.
• Codes and tracks all invoices generated by the department, as well as generating and routing department expense authorizations (EAs).
• Works with Brand Points to traffic current assets to the appropriate Affiliate partners
• Collaborates on department-wide projects as needed
• Four year college degree required
• At least 1-2 years previous assistant experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills, are required
• General proficiency in Microsoft Office required, with strong Outlook and Excel skills
• Previous invoice tracking experience a plus
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks to maximize efficiency. The ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints is required.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
• Must be professional, a team player and skilled at creating professional relationships over the phone
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY