Production Assistant, Trish Regan Primetime
Fox Business NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Trish Regan Primetime team is looking for a motivated production assistant. You are a self-driven person who can work under intense pressure and deadlines. You are someone who has a great team attitude, who is a quick learner who can adjust to news on the fly. You are looking to work in a fast- paced news environment and looking to pursue a career in production.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cut video and sound and produce graphics under tight deadlines
• Pitch story ideas and commit to seeing them through from start to finish
• Possibly produce guest segments and reporter hits
• Produce and coordinate content for social media platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• BA in Communications or Journalism
• Great communication skills and a positive attitude
• Strong digital and social media skills
• Experience with cutting video using Ardome
• 1-2 years of live television experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York-the business capital of the world-FBN launched in October 2007 and is available in more than 80 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by 21st Century Fox, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London.