Coordinating Producer, Lou Dobbs Tonight
Fox Business NetworkNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2018 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Coordinating Producer, Lou Dobbs Tonight jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinating Producer, Lou Dobbs Tonight postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinating Producer, Lou Dobbs Tonight? JOB DESCRIPTION
Lou Dobbs and his team are looking for an experienced Coordinating Producer to join the #1 news program on business television. Lou Dobbs Tonight dives into the day's top stories and how they impact the economy. As the Coordinating Producer you have a deep knowledge of business and politics and a proven track record of success. Your decisiveness and attention to detail will allow you to be a great leader in the control room.
You will be assigned the following shift: Mondays - Fridays 11:00AM - 8:00PM EST
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage production, serving as key person between talent and staff
• Provide solid news judgement, especially during breaking news
• Plan daily and future editorial content for the show
• Assist in the management and development of staff from Production Assistants to Bookers to Line Producers
• Rewrite copy, editgraphics and the cut vo/sots, compose packages
• Coordinate guests, field crews, shoots, and staffing
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Bachelors' degree in Journalism or related field
• 5 years of proven live newsroom experience, including management of control room and line/segment producers, for television newscast
• Knowledge and passion for current events, particularly financial and political news
• Exceptional editorial skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please attach a resume to be considered, applications without resumes will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.