Fox Business NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Cavuto Coast To Coast
Fox News is looking for a highly motivated, pro-active, and creative Associate Producer to join the Fox Business Network. As the Associate Producer you will produce segments, and have a big focus on booking political newsmakers & business leaders for ''CAVUTO Coast to Coast''. You will deliver a quality product in a fast paced 24-hour news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify news, select video and sound bites, oversee editing, conduct interviews and write stories for television and the internet
• Pitch stories daily
• Conduct pre-interviews and in-depth research on wide range of topics
• Book high-profile guests and produce in studio segments
• Occasionally field produce with the ability to shoot, write and edit packages for air
• Experience interacting with high profile talent and guests
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A bachelor's degree and or relevant work experience
• 3 years of experience in television production
• Producing news segments, live shots or packages or field producing
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for current events
• Familiarity with iNews
• Understanding of tape-less workflow in a newsroom
• Must be willing to work weekends and nights and other various shifts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Business Network
FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the soon to launch OTT platform, FOX Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than 16 years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country while a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states that FOX News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country. FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.