Full Time Job
FotoKem, a leading digital and film post-production facility in Burbank, is looking for a Human Resources Manager to help support our dynamic and growing company. FotoKem provides creative and technical support to all major studios in Hollywood, and has been a respected part of the global filmmaking community since 1963. We are looking for an experienced and capable candidate who will report to the Director of HR, and work alongside the diverse family of employees in FotoKem's film laboratory, digital services departments and audio houses.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of proven experience in human resources
• Minimum of 3-5 years of proven management experience
• Knowledge of California's wage and hour laws, FMLA, ADA, and additional state and federal laws that affect employers and employees in our industry
• Possess a high level of verbal and written communication, with an ability to engage personnel in a thoughtful and professional manner
• Knowledge and experience in recruitment, employee relations, benefit, wage and leave administration, health and safety, and worker's compensation
• Knowledge and experience in processing multi-state payroll
• Must be proficient in MS Office
Additional but not required:
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
• PHR or SPHR certified
• ADP Workforce Now experience
• Experience in employee centric environment preferred
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only.
Job Code: 2018-06
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online