Full Time Job
This is a high volume job supporting multiple day shift DI Producers. The optimal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience producing or scheduling work through a post-production facility. They should have excellent customer service skills and be very well organized. Clear and effective communication is vital in the swing DI Producer role. Ideal candidates understand the DI process and tools used to accomplish the following tasks: conform, theatrical, SDR and HDR color timing, titling, VFX clean up, SDR and HDR deliverables, and archival elements. Only individuals with experience producing DI work will be considered.
- Support day shift producers and track work through the facility in the evening.
- Take lead role in DI projects that occur during the swing shift.
- Ensure that all assigned projects are being followed through.
- Billing and cost analysis for each project.
- Participate and support in technical discussions to improve process.
- Scheduling resources internally and act as the liaison with our clients.
FotoKem offers excellent health benefits and competitive hourly wages.
No phone calls. Principals only.
Job Code: 2018-16
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online