Forward PublishingSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Forward Publishing, a thriving start-up media and production company based in Sherman Oaks, CA, currently has an opening for a Video Producer. As a Video Producer at Forward Publishing, you can take pride being part of a team whose video content has been viewed over 400 million times. Our ideal candidate is creative, experienced, web-savvy, and specializes in doing multiple jobs in the video production process including: operating camera, video editing, motion graphics, basic lighting, and audio. Please visit DailyWire.com to learn more about our company.
- Operate camera for assigned projects
- Perform color-correcting and color-grading of video and photo projects
- Ensure the look of assigned broadcasts for picture quality and continuity
- Understand, evaluate, and troubleshoot production equipment needs
- Shoot and edit a wide variety of Forward Publishing / Daily Wire content
- Work with Director of Production and Director of Photography in understanding scripts and making cinematic style and tone decisions
- Contribute to lighting and grip needs
- Properly frame shots as DP sees fit
- Create a desired look using lighting, framing, camera movement, etc.
- Work closely with Production department
- Satisfy all internal deadlines, timetables, and approval procedures for assigned projects
- Be proactive and always search for potential areas of improvement
- Coordinate video data management with the Post-Production department for assigned shoots
- Working knowledge about camera operation, image composition, adjustment of focus and exposure, and use of filters
- Working knowledge of lighting set-up and technique
- Basic editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-directed team player
- Basic lighting and grip understanding
- Working knowledge of audio equipment - including microphones, cabling, and recorders
Compensation: $45k-$55k; Dependent upon experience Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance options; Paid Time Off; 401k
Reports to: Manager of Production
Start date: Immediate
Employment type: Full-time; Non-Exempt
Please Note: Forward Publishing participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online