Client Services Assistant
Formosa Group Santa MonicaSanta Monica, CA
Part Time Job
Serves as the Company's primary representative to clients and the public, as well as building and maintaining the overall client experience.
• Greets and services clients in a professional and friendly manner by accommodating their personalized needs (refreshments, platters, snacks, etc.). Engages each guest and client with first class quality service, making them feel at home.
• Creates and distributes office food/beverage menus to clients and guests.
• Handles the lunch and dinner orders for all clients and employees as needed. Takes food orders, places orders with restaurants, and distributes accordingly.
• Handles all receipt management related to client services and employee meal purchases.
• Responsible for setting up in-house owner, executive, or client meetings in the conference room.
• Organizes the purchasing, wrapping, and distributing of client gifts.
• Handles ordering and purchasing of lunch room and client supplies (Costco, coffee, water, etc.).
• Coordinates with Runners to ensure facility is client friendly, clean, and well-supplied in order to maximize the overall client experience at the Company.
• Serves as reception relief as needed.
Knowledge of the Company's industry and general operations of the business; ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent attention to detail while adhering to tight deadlines. Client Services Coordinator must possess the following: superb customer service skills, a professional and welcoming appearance, a warm and energetic personality, a great sense of humor and people skills, creative/innovative client services tactics, and knowledge of food preparation and presentation.
Bachelor's Degree preferred; experience working in client services or food industry preferred; culinary education preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
General office setting; must possess reliable transportation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online