Full Time Job
High Level Job Description:
Under supervision of Agency Partners, this full-time role will be responsible for the performance and success of publicity activities for FlyteVu Agency and Client programs. The ideal candidate will be able to conceptualize campaigns strategically, lead effectively and strengthen client relationships by ensuring overall campaign success.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Responsible for building client PR Strategy with Co-Director
• Cultivate and maintain key relationships with publicists, managers, agents within the entertainment industry
• Has solid database of high-level media contacts and continuously builds new relationships on a local, regional, and national level
• Successful ability to pitch local, regional, and national press
• Manage media partnerships and budgets
• Manage PR team day to day: supervise, lead, train and inspire the PR team with best practices and sound recommendations, prioritize projects and deadlines for completion
• Communicate & present plans to Clients as needed
• Responsible for success of Client programs, including strategy adjustments mid-campaign or Crisis Communication responses
• Manage PR deliverables for Talent and contracts
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values
• Create & adjust internal processes to ensure ongoing communication with other FlyteVu teams, including Accounts, Creative, and Production
• Responsible for providing client solutions, recommendations, and updates to Partners
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
• Assist with on-site activation and fulfillment of client programs, which require that employee:
o Must be able to travel without restriction
o Must pass a background check
• Must be able and willing to work during non-business hours as needed or required to fulfill job requirements
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online