First MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views. We are searching for an experienced Digital Producer/Editor to join our dynamic Los Angeles team and specifically our Blossom (DIY) team. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing video company across lifestyle verticals including food, health, beauty, parenting, home and entertainment.
Day to day you will be responsible for many aspects of the creative process. This includes creating viral videos, including but not limited to the following:
· Ideate, develop, edit and shoot custom short form videos (1:30-3 minutes in length)
· Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team, support your team and give creative feedback
· Test iterations of approved concepts and proactively resolve any issues that may arise during production process
· Demonstrate the developed idea in order to visually present the concept in an easy to follow manner - keep in mind your audience!
· Contribute ideas and provide feedback on videos
· 2+ years' experience creating compelling shareable, original content. Preferably short form videos
· Passion for creating life hacks and the DIY space (crafting experience a plus)
· Experience with motion video equipment/ videography and Adobe Premier Pro (mandatory)
· You are adaptable and able to take on any video idea and come at a project with multiple perspectives
· Have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced production environment
· Adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and be flexible with planning
· Able to work well independently and with a team
· Knowledgeable and an avid follower of current ''trends'' or ''fads'' circulating social media
· Problem solver and critical thinker
· Design experience preferred (professional experience is a plus)
· Can provide us examples of your work from your Instagram or personal portfolio/reel
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
100% paid medical benefits. Fully stocked breakfast and coffee bar, free catered lunches, office happy hours, team outings, and more!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online