Partnerships Account Executive
FIMI Group LLCWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
FIMI is an entertainment marketing company that services global brands seeking to engage consumers through music, entertainment, sports, culinary, and celebrity partnerships. Our office is currently in Brentwood, but we are moving to West Hollywood in January.
FIMI is looking to add an Account Executive that will work on a team servicing a Fortune 500 client in delivering unique experiences at high profile events for their loyalty program members. Look up the SkyMiles Experiences program of Delta Air Lines to understand more.
- Work alongside a client's sponsorship team and their partnerships to execute on assets being provided to loyalty members (event tickets, meet & greets, behind-the-scenes access, etc.)
- Full project management from start to finish during the creative process of launching assets, including but not limited to: writing site page copy, securing proper approvals and edits, tracking and loading proofs to the program's website
- Clearly communicate timelines and deliverables to the sponsorship team; manage content initiatives and requests, create site page proofs, oversee and ensure accurate and timely execution of projects
- Data entry for asset listings, monitor and make necessary corrections to online listings to ensure accuracy
- Provide consulting to the client for future sponsorship initiatives based on member satisfaction and event success
- Record, report and analyze the performance of asset listings - Provide assistance for other clients and also internally for FIMI Group executives
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as a client representative at events providing seamless execution and onsite member support (approximately 1-2 events per month)
- Willing to travel domestically approximately 1x per month to host members at events
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience in a similar role (direct or digital marketing, PR, event planning and agency experience preferred)
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively while minimizing errors is a MUST
- Solution driven individual that is comfortable working under pressure while juggling multiple tasks at once
- Self-starter with high energy who is able to initiate projects and see them through to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
$60k plus health benefits and discretionary bonus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online