Corporate Sponsorship Assistant
Film IndependentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The corporate sponsorship team works directly with Film Independent corporate sponsors who in large part make our work possible. As an integral part of the corporate sponsorship department, the corporate sponsorship assistant supports all efforts of the Director of Corporate Sponsorship and the corporate sponsorship team. The Assistant keeps very current records of confirmed funding, contracts and invoices. The Assistant also manages and oversees the wrap process following each Film Independent program. Finally, the assistant also manages scheduling and calendaring for the Director.
- Manage donor database iincluding data entry and date hygiene, invoicing, and contract logging as well as tracking of receivables and revenue reconciliation;
- Manage in-kind request process internally, updating the log and, with the Director, assigning point of contact to each request;
- Route sponsor agreements to appropriate teams when executed and follow up when signatures are still pending;
- Consistently keep up to date prospect packets with most current Film Independent sponsorship pitch materials;
- Assist in the on-site management of Film Independent sponsors at all Film Independent events;
- Prepare regular expense reports for Director's expense reimbursement;
- Schedule overall department meetings, draft agendas and ensure that meetings are held regularly and run on time;
- Manage Director's calendar and plan travel itineraries as needed;
- Consistently try to create and improve processes and procedures for tracking calls and meetings and subsequent follow up;
- Manage RSVP lists for events as needed;
- Manage sponsor wrap up process, the repository of photographs and track all impressions to create and distribute final reports to sponsors in a timely manner;
- Maintain files on network, order office supplies, keep office space organized and maintain office supply inventory as well as other general office duties;
- Set up of external meetings at the Film Independent offices;
- Recruit and manage interns;
- Assist with beverages for year-round events as requested by other departments;
- Keep accurate and up to date inventory of in-kind beverages and other items;
- Regularly and consistently monitor the email account to ensure timely responses and great customer service;
- Secure and fulfill in-kind partnerships as needed and assigned by Director;
- Provide excellent stewardship while fulfilling the contracted benefits for certain cash sponsorships as assigned by Director;
- Onboard new employees by ensuring set up of all logins and other day to day needs such as parking and building access;
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
At Film Independent, we help filmmakers make their movies, build an audience for their projects and work to diversify the film industry. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization, our mission is to champion creative independence in visual storytelling and support a community of artists who embody diversity, innovation and uniqueness of vision. With over 250 annual screenings and events, we provide access to a network of like-minded artists who are driving creativity in the film industry. Film Independent is funded by its partners including corporations, foundations, NGOs, educational institutions and many others who make our work possible.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online