Intern - Recording Engineer
Fever RecordingNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Clear Lake Recording Studios and Fever Recording Studios are seeking recording engineer interns. This is a three month unpaid internship that will be at both locations. Mileage will be reimbursed for all studio runs. School credit is also available. Promotion depends on a variety of factors and we are looking for people to eventually become assistant engineers. We are looking for interns who can commit 24-32 hours per week. Scheduling is flexible.
- Studio supplies, recording gear, and food runs for owners, clients, and staff members.
- Assisting in setup and tear-down of recording sessions.
- Cleaning common areas, studios, lounges, and bathrooms.
- Aiding in startup arrangement with tech and office assistance.
- Must be a graduate or student from an audio engineer, post production, or music business program.
- Must have an insured car and valid driver's license.
- Be proficient in Pro Tools.
- Know basic signal flow.
- Studio etiquette. Not speaking to clients unless you are talked to. Not pitching your songs to clientele unless they request it.
- Must be able to commit at least 24 hours per week.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Not require, but plus:
- Proficient in other DAW's
- Ability to be called in on short notice
- Music theory
Please send cover letter and resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online