Fat Beats DistributionCanoga Park, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Canoga Park-CA
Assist in the production of physical goods including vinyl, CDs, cassettes, and occasionally merch products (stickers, shirts, etc.)
Coordinate a high volume of assigned projects of varying duration and complexity from early planning stages to completion by deadline.
Daily communication with various pressing plants and printers. Filtering information from 3rd party vendors to internal staff regarding order status, timeline changes, and issues that require troubleshooting.
Liaising with the internal sales department and 3rd party designers (as needed) to help realize creative vision for projects as physical goods.
Process data entry for orders and regular reporting to company CEO.
Independently assess the stock levels of existing catalog and determine where represses are needed. Liaise with label partners to determine pressing quantities and stock forecasts.
Work with design software to adjust/create templates, provide proofs in a timely fashion, and more.
- Schedule and maintain extensive list of multifaceted media projects
- Monitor company catalog inventory and forecast/schedule reorders
- Ensure timely delivery of art & music within manufacturer deadline.
- Work with the sales team on the strategy for development including retail initiatives, promotional campaigns, social networking, website marketing & more
- Digital asset manager in charge of set up and marketing efforts for all digital content as well as sync opportunities.
- Label outreach and A&R: seek and develop relationships with new artists and labels.