Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Eyestorm ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Eyestorm is an award-winning creative agency seeking a smart, organized and magnetic B2B Sales & Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be able to execute a variety of exciting marketing initiatives with the ability to create new and interesting ways to draw potential clients.
Duties to Include:
• Excellent organizational, time-management, planning and communication skills.
• Providing administrative aid for various projects related to sales/marketing, which includes: creation of strategic sales materials, ordering promotional materials, sales initiative tracking, and implementing new business tactics.
• Providing coordination in terms of logistics and attendance to events such as: conferences, trade shows, client visits/meetings and event sponsoring.
• Providing marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends to identify new business opportunities.
• Must be skilled in developing and designing presentations and other key marketing written materials. Ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
• Knowledge of the following programs (or similar): Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Creative Suite, (CRM) Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
• Create social media strategy for multiple channels. Plan and execute social media activities and campaigns.
• Ability to develop, write and execute email campaigns.
• Demonstrated strong ability to strategically source, cold call and prospect sales leads in a competitive market place.
• Ability to take direction and work independently.
• Other administrative tasks as assigned.
• Some travel required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar.
• 3+ years in a B2B sales or business development role within digital media sales.
• Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience and knowledge of the mobile gaming and or/ tech marketing industry.
Compensation: We offer paid holidays, time off benefits and health/life insurance. Salary commensurate with applicant's skills and experience.
Interested? Please attach cover letter and resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online