Project - Senior Analyst, Media Insights
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Project - Senior Analyst, Media Insights (1 Year)
The Project Senior Analyst, Media Insights will report, track, and provide analysis of ESPN's radio, TV, streaming, and podcasting audiences. This role will focus on facilitating audio ad sales requests across ESPN's audio platforms, as well overall cross-platform trends in the media landscape. The Project Senior Analyst, Media Insights will be naturally curious, proactive, and detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. The individual will have experience with media research, ideally with a background in both audio and digital research.
**This is a 12 month project position with benefits**
• Analyze and report on performance of various ESPN audio cross-platform advertising campaigns, terrestrial audio, TV, streaming, and podcasting.
• Provide analysis of audience trends for ESPN platforms and the competition to assist with programming, affiliate ad sales, communications, marketing, and digital audio.
• Work on a variety of custom ad sales effectiveness projects with guidance and supervision.
• Stays actively aware of ESPN and competitive programming. Keeps abreast of general media trends.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in media research.
• Knowledge of media math concepts and data analysis. Basic working knowledge of Nielsen Audio / ACT1 research tools.
• Must be proficient in Windows-based PC applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Needs excellent writing skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and display strong attention to details. Must have basic mathematical ability and experience with quantitative analysis.
• Familiar with Adobe Analytics and comScore.
• Familiar with MRI.
• Experience with software like SPSS and Tableau.
• Basic working knowledge of Nielsen research tools.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, psychology, or related field preferred.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.