Project- Digital & Audio Sales Planner
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Sales Planning department at ESPN Audio & Digital is responsible for developing advertising pricing, inventory modeling, forecasting, order approval, inventory management, remnant and per inquiry advertising loading for unsold spots, reporting of sales activities and other functions related to Sales Planning activities. The Sales Planning activities will span Radio and Digital (streaming and podcast), English, Deportes and Play by Play sports.
This position will be responsible for departmental duties that include:
• Coordinating with the Network sales team on entering orders in the NCS System.
• Compiling regular reports on available audio and digital inventory and sell-throughs for sales and the sales planning director.
• Coordinating with the Traffic Department to ensure that competitive advertising separation is maintained within network Radio shows.
• Scheduling games and play-by-play activities for both English and Spanish networks.
• Investigating potential network inventory make goods associated with scheduling errors or failures
• Coordinating all administrative duties including ad hoc reporting for the sales planning department.
• Minimum of 2 years of Digital or Network Radio sales planning experience.
• Experience working on detail intensive activities.
• Proficient media order entry and traffic software
• Strong computer skills – Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
• Has a solid knowledge of ESPN Audio and Digital networks, affiliates and products
• Has a solid understanding of network radio sports talk and play by play formats.
• Has solid knowledge of sports and sports media content.
• Experience with or ability to gain a strong understanding of sales planning / traffic tools and processes.
• Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or Technical School degree required.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Radio Network Assets, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ABC Radio Network Assets, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.