Project- Digital Account Manager
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Your role as a Digital Account Manager is a complex one. You will learn much about the digital and mobile advertising landscape in a fast-paced environment. The primary function of an AM is client service. In this role, you will be partnered with one or more Account Executives who sell media space across ESPN's multitude of digital properties. You will be a liaison between ESPN and the agencies and advertisers who support us.
An Account Manager is responsible for stewarding digital advertising campaigns and relationships with top- tier customer accounts. This position partners closely with teams across ESPN to ensure that our clients have comprehensive support and superior client service both pre and post-sale. The Account Manager understands our clients' advertising priorities and strategies. Account Managers are also required to identify and troubleshoot any issues, and escalate accordingly, as well as demonstrate knowledge and understanding of our systems, tools, and processes.
We want to ensure that this team has the resources to deliver best-in-class customer service to our clients, our agencies, and across all of Customer Marketing and Sales. The highest priorities are our people, systems, and processes.
• Responsible for coordinating the media running on all ESPN digital platforms.
• Partners with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital campaigns.
• Required to secure, test, and troubleshoot creative assets across Video, Mobile, and Desktop Display.
• Displays mastery of all ESPN digital ad products and their capabilities
• Consistently monitors and reviews campaigns to ensure proper pacing and performance
• Assist clients and sales teams in the billing and reconciliation process.
• Provides superior client service.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
• Well organized and Detail-oriented
• Excellent writing and verbal skills
• Superior problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Minimum 1 year of account management experience
• Experience managing agency proposal templates for digital advertising clients.
• Experience compiling and analyzing campaign performance reports for digital advertising clients.
• Experience analyzing general business trends and providing suggestions for improvement.
• Seeks out partnerships across the organization to test new ideas and grow the business
• Experience managing the development of custom advertising productsFundamental knowledge of the digital advertising eco-system, as well as basic understanding Front-End Web development highly desirable.
• Proficiency in working in all advertising related ad serving and ad management tools, including but not limited to: DoubleClick and FreeWheel
• Ability to analyze and derive insights from digital advertising campaign data.
• Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships
• Bachelor's Degree
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.