Part-Time Resource Coordinator, Studio Directing
Part Time Job
As a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, ESPN employees are considered to be leaders in the multi media content production, distribution and entertainment industry. They are expected to uphold the integrity of the mission and values of the company.
ESPN team members have a passion for accomplishment. They must possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of innovation, imagination, creativity, determination and success that is emblematic of The Walt Disney Company.
• Assists Resource Coordinator with entering, maintaining and updating personnel schedules for Studio Directing department.
• Generates and maintains tracking of remote and project assignments of staff.
• Executes and maintains monthly reports at the direction of the management team.
• Updates and maintains departmental vacation calendars.
• Handles report generation from SAP to reconcile time-entry of staff.
• Personal computer experience including use of Excel and other software platforms for Planning and Scheduling purposes.
• Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment including weekends up to 29 hours per week
• Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to details.
• Must possess demonstrated communication skills and the ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of sensitive situations that continually arise and are subject to changes.
• Prior administrative/scheduling experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor's Degree or Technical School degree in communications is desired.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.